Thursday, December 31, 2009

A New Year's Start

This year, I'm going to do it. Maybe.

Keep the blog going and don't get bored after a few posts. Even if it's something small, I want to write about it because 2010 will be a year to remember for me. It's the year I'll graduate (God-willing) and the year I'll make changes to who I am in order to become more of who I want to be.

Occasionally, I'll refer to a past boyfriend or something, when the mood feels sufficiently down but my purpose is not to lament and be sappy about failed relationships because let's face it, we all have them - I just prefer to usually keep them to myself.

So here we start this new year, and my blog title takes on a new meaning for me. Knock on the Sky and Listen to the Sound is a Korean proverb that I thought was interesting. We all need to stop knocking on everything and just listen to the end result. Maybe at the end of next year, I'll have listened and learned something from when I choose to step forward and actually knock.


Resolutions for 2010:

  • Start a clean slate in terms of relationships.
  • Be more daring when it comes to guys.
  • Actually write on a regular basis.
We'll see if I can keep any of these resolutions by the end of next year. Here's to a new start for everyone. Happy 2010.

No comments: